Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ready to Go!

Finally I am on my way to Korea and even though it's been a long and bumpy road with many obstacles to get to this stage, I feel I am ready for this next step in my life. I have had numerous problems with delays in paperwork and processing documents for my visa, but I got it in my hand now and will be flying out this Thursday morning.

I am feeling nervous but good. My anticipation is starting to build now that I only have hours to go before I leave. It's going to be a long flight (20+ Hours), but it'll be worth it when I am out and about meeting new people, learning new languages, and exploring everything that their country and culture has to offer.

Just two days ago we had the first snow of the season and it'll probably be the last snow I see for a long time. Something I'll definitely miss about Canada, but with all the new and exciting prospects on Jeju, I'm sure I'll be quite comforted. It's going to be a warm 22 degrees when I land and I can't wait!

No comments: