Thursday, March 26, 2009

My new ride

After talking again with Zach this week, we worked out a price and I bought his scooter. Zach is leaving for Japan by the end of the week to start his new job working in the public school system. He's been on Jeju for four years, and was one of the few who've been here for that long; I wish him all the best.

It's a fine looking 125cc scooter, and I'm sure it'll get the job done. Came with two helmets, some gloves, a few cables, a lock, and a full tank of gas. As soon as it warms up, I'll probably be making daily trips to the beach. Matt and I have discussed starting a soggy scooter gang...now we just need a name.

3 comments:

Pat Moll said...

The Jeju Soggies Motorcycle Club (JSMC) will soon ride into infamy!

Anonymous said...

Sweet ! MMM

Anonymous said...

You'll have to get some Harley stickers for it

DN